Saturday, July 4, 2009

#87

JUMP IN A POOL WITH ALL MY CLOTHES ON




It had been the plan for awhile to complete this task at Jason's parents' house. I did have the opportunity beforehand (when I went off the diving board and did the flip) but I was excited about Jason's mom, Kim, being able to be a part of this. I think she was too. :)




This task wasn't about conquering any fears though. It was about just doing something silly for the sake of doing it. At what point does being an adult mean cutting out all of the silliness in your life? I wish I knew because I would have grabbed my shoulders, shook the crap out of myself and said, "You have such little time here on this Earth. God wants you to fulfill His purpose for you while you are here but having fun while you do it will make others want to be a part of it, too. Now...stop being lame and get your fun on."



TASK #87 ... COMPLETED 7/4

No comments:

Post a Comment